Description of Intex Excursion 5 Five Man Inflatable Raft with Boat Oars and Pump
The Excursion 5 inflatable boat is Intex's largest boat that they manufacture. The Excursion 5 inflatable boat truly is a large 5 man raft at 12 feet long 5.5 feet wide. All three inflatable seats lock to the boat to ensure that they won't slide around. Two seats include a backrest which makes this Intex's most comfortable boat. The extra leg room and comfy seats make riding in this inflatable boat extremely comfortable even during an all-day fishing or floating trip on your favorite pond, lake or mild river. The Excursion 5 inflatable raft give you lots of ways to explore your favorite lake. Either use the include set of 54 inch aluminum oars to get going or if you want to take this raft long distances purchase a motor mount and attach up to a 1.5 HP motor. Four fishing rod holders make this inflatable raft a great trolling boat. The durable Intex Excursion 5 boat is constructed with super thick 30 gauge vinyl that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water plus resists damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. This Intex Excursion 5 inflatable raft also features 3 separate air chambers, one in the floor and two in the main hull. These separate air chambers will help keep you safe because even if one air chamber deflates, the other two will remain inflated and help get you back to shore safely. Two quick-fill / fast-deflate Boston valves make deflating the Excursion 5 inflatable boat very fast plus a large storage duffel bag is included to store the boat, oars and accessories. This inflatable boat also includes hand pump for easy inflation, gear pouch, two sets of welded on oar locks, grab handle on both ends of the boat, all-around grab line and repair patch kit. Motor mount kit is optional but make a great addition to this inflatable raft.
Specs of Excursion 5 Inflatable Boat 68325 Intex Five Man Blow Up Fishing Raft
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68325
- Model: Excursion 5
- Capacity: 5 Persons / 1,000 lbs
- Inflated Size: 144in x 66 in x 17in
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Accessories Included: Oars, storage bag, patch kit, gear pouch and a pump to inflate the boat
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit
- Material: 30 gauge PVC. Extra thick vinyl provides greater rigidity and resists damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. Unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water
- Motor Mount Fittings: Strong enough to handle up to a 1.5 HP motor. The optional Motor Mount Kit is required to be able to attach a motor to this boat
- Floor: Inflated I-Beam floor for added comfort and buoyancy
- Chambers: 3 completely separate air chambers help this boat stay afloat even if a chamber deflates (2 main hull cambers, 1 floor chamber)
- Pump: Included Intex Double Quick II High-Output Hand Air Pump
- Oars: Included 54in aluminum oars that collapse for easy storage
- Extra large dimensions provide a wider roomier cockpit. Plus with the high-back seat cushions this becomes one of Intex's most comfortable boats
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Grab handle on both ends plus all around grab line for easy carrying
- Four fishing rod holders at the end of the boat for hands free fishing
- Three inflated seat cushions provide supreme comfort. Two seats with backrests allow you to sit back and relax
- Four welded on oar locks allow you to row this boat from either end
- Oar holders on the side allow you to store the oars when not in use
- US Coast Guard I.D. included and TUV approved
- Ships in colored retail box
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $34.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.