Description of Intex Seahawk 2 Fishing Boat Set with Oars - Two Person Raft
The Seahawk 2 is an Intex Sport Series Boat designed to be an excellent hunting and fishing raft for ponds, lakes, or mild rivers. You have multiple ways to get this inflatable raft moving. Each Seahawk 2 comes standard with a set of 48" French oars. If you need to go long distances you can upgrade a motor mount kit and attach a 1.5 HP motor. Two fishing rod holders at each end of the raft make this boat great for trolling. Whatever its use, this raft is constructed with durable 20 gauge vinyl. It's built with three separate air chambers to keep you safe: because even if one air chamber deflates, the other two remain inflated. The Intex Double Quick I Hand Pump works in half the time since it inflates on the up and down stroke. After the day is done, tow your boat out of the water with the grab handle on the bow.
Specs of Intex Seahawk 2 Fishing Boat Set with Oars - Two Person Raft
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68347
- Capacity: 2 Persons or 440 lbs
- Dimensions: 93" L x 45" W x 16" H
- Vinyl: 20 gauge
- Oars: Included 48" French oars that collapse for easy storage
- Pump: Intex Double Quick I Hand Pump
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- Accessories Included: Repair patch kit, gear pouch, all-around grab line, US Coast Guard I.D.
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit (fittings strong enough to handle up to a 1.5 HP motor)
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Two fishing rod holders at the end of the boat for hands-free fishing
- Two inflatable seat cushions for comfort
- Welded on oar locks to row this boat
- Oar holders on the side allow you to store the oars when not in use
- TUV approved
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $19.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.