Description of Intex Seahawk 4 Four Man Inflatable Fishing Boat with Oars and Pump
The Intex Seahawk 4 Four Person Inflatable Fishing Boat is a great way to spend a day on the water. Get the Intex Double Quick II Hand Pump to inflate this boat in half the time since it works on the up and down stroke. It's portable, so pack it with you whenever you go. Stay comfortable with the inflatable seats on either end of the boat. The middle gives you plenty of space to stretch out and place needed gear. On the sides are convenient oar holders you can place the 48" Aluminum Oars. If your using the oars, the welded on oar locks help keep your oars and the chafing pads keep your arms protected as you row. Made of extra strong 30 gauge vinyl, your boat is unaffected by gasoline, salt water, oil, and sunlight. The three separate air chambers ensure the boat is always afloat, even if one chamber is punctured. Don't worry though you can fix it with the repair patch. Once you're done for the day, you can tow the boat out using the grab handle on the bow or all-around grab line.
Specs of Seahawk 4 Inflatable Boat 68351 Intex Four Man Blow Up Fishing Raft
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68351
- Capacity: 4 Persons or 880 lbs
- Oars: Included 48" aluminum oars that collapse for easy storage
- Dimensions: 138" L x 57" W x 19" H
- Pump: Intex Double Quick II Hand Pump
- Vinyl: 30 gauge
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs
- Accessories Included: Repair patch kit, gear pouch, US Coast Guard I.D.
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit (fittings strong enough to handle up to a 1.5 HP motor)
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Grab handle and all around grab line for easy carrying
- Two fishing rod holders at the end of the boat for hands free fishing
- Two inflatable seat cushions for comfort
- Welded on oar locks allow you to row this boat from either end
- Oar holders on the side allow you to store the oars when not in use
- TUV approved
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $26.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.