Description of Intex Mariner 3 Inflatable Boat Set with Oars - Three Person Fishing Raft
The Intex Mariner 3 boat comes with everything needed for that perfect day on the lake. The Mariner boats are made with Intex's tough 30 gauge vinyl to ensure the longevity of the raft and make it relatively puncture-free. This three person boat comes with oars, pump, storage bag, repair patch, battery, and accessory pouches. You can row with ease using the 54" aluminum oars in the rotational oar locks while keeping straight in the water with the inflatable keel. Look no further for the perfect fishing raft. The rigid floor makes it easy to land your fish. You can even stand up and cast on calm stretches of the water. The seats keep you high in the boat, so you can see the surroundings and land all your fish. For such a low cost, this durable yet portable boat is considered to be the best value of any three man inflatable boats out there. Get yours today and take advantage of this low price!
Specs of Intex Mariner 3 Inflatable Boat Set with Oars - Three Person Fishing Raft
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68373
- Capacity: 3 Persons or 660 lbs
- Dimensions: 117" L x 50" W x 18" H
- Vinyl: 30 gauge
- Pump: Intex Double Quick II Hand Pump
- Oars: 54" Aluminum oars
- Shipping Weight: 74 lbs
- Accessories Included: Storage bag, patch kit, battery pouch, gear pouch, US Coast Guard I.D., all-around grab line
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit (Fittings strong enough to handle up to a 2 HP motor)
- Rigid floor is perfect for fishing
- Welded on oar locks rotate around 360 degrees to make rowing this boat a breeze
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Inflatable keel for improved control and handling
- Grab handle on both ends for easy carrying
- Heavy-duty side rock guards protect against punctures
- Two fishing rod holders at each end of the boat for hands-free fishing
- Two inflated seat cushions with new comfortable rectangular design
- Two oar holder to store oars when not in use
- TUV approved
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $26.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.