Description of Intex Seahawk II Inflatable Boat - Three Man Raft with Oars and Pump
The Seahawk II inflatable boat by Intex is a portable hunting, exploring and fishing boat that fits easily into the trunk of any car. Each Seahawk II inflatable boat comes standard with a pair of 54 inch aluminum oars and 360 degree rotational oar locks that help you quickly explore your favorite lake or river. This Seahawk II inflatable raft is Intex's fastest rowing boat plus for long distances you have the option to purchase a motor mount kit and attach up to a 2 HP motor. Two fishing rod holders on the Seahawk II raft make this a great trolling boat. This Intex Pro Series inflatable boat is built to withstand punishment. The Intex Seahawk II boat features an all-around rock guard and is constructed with Intex's Super-Tough material giving it a firm, hard whitewater raft feel. This 30 gauge Super-Tough material is made up of three separate layers; two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of 1000 denier polyester mesh fabric that adds extra reinforcement. This super durable inflatable raft is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water plus resists damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. The Intex Seahawk II inflatable boat was built with safety in mind. Three separate air chambers, two in the hull and one in the floor, ensure that even if one chamber deflates that you will still be able to get to shore safely. Quick-Fill hand pump is included with this boat for easy set up and two quick-fill / fast-deflate Boston valves make take down super-fast. The Intex Seahawk II inflatable boat also includes two inflatable seat cushions, two oar holders, two grab handles, reinforced bottom hull, battery pouch, gear pouch, all-around grab line and repair patch kit. Motor mount kit is optional but make a great addition to this inflatable raft.
Specs of Seahawk II Inflatable Boat 68377 Intex Three Man Blow Up Fishing Raft
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68377
- Model: Seahawk II
- Capacity: 3 Persons / 660 lbs
- Inflated Size: 117 x 50" x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 46 lbs
- Accessories Included: Oars, storage bag, patch kit, battery pouch, gear pouch and a pump to inflate the boat
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit
- Material: 30 gauge Super-Tough material. Made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability - Two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of 1000 denier polyester mesh for extra reinforcement
- Motor Mount Fittings: Strong enough to handle up to a 2 HP motor. The optional Motor Mount Kit is required to be able to attach a motor to this boat
- Floor: Inflated I-Beam floor for added comfort and buoyancy
- Chambers: 3 completely separate air chambers allows this boat to stay afloat even if a chamber deflates (2 main hull cambers, 1 floor chamber)
- Pump: Included Intex Double Quick II High-Output Hand Air Pump
- Oars: Included 54" aluminum oars that collapse for easy storage
- Welded on oar locks rotate around 360 degrees to make rowing this boat a breeze
- Super-Tough material is a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water. Plus it is highly resistant to damage from abrasion impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Grab handle on both ends plus all around grab line for easy carrying
- Heavy duty side rock guards protect against punctures
- Two fishing rod holders at each end of the boat for hands free fishing
- Two inflated seat cushions with new comfortable rectangular design
- Two oar holder to store oars when not in use
- US Coast Guard I.D. included and TUV approved
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $26.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.