Description of Intex Excursion 5 Five Person Inflatable Raft with Oars and Pump
The best-selling Intex Excursion 5 Five Person Inflatable Raft hosts some incredible features. It's considered to be one of the best fishing inflatables because of the four rod holders, large interior, and motor mounts. You can get the day started quickly with the Intex Double Quick II Hand Pump. This pump cuts time in half by inflating on the up and down strokes. It's a portable solution that packs easily into the boat's included storage bag. Two of the inflatable seats have comfortable backrests, while the middle seat allows you to move around with ease. Each side has two pairs of welded oar locks so more people can row. This boat comes with 54" aluminum oars that collapse efficiently and store in the oar holders, one on each side. You can keep your peace of mind with the three air chambers, so even if you're boat is punctured, it will stay afloat. It's a simple fix with the repair patch. After getting out of the water, the grab handles on either end make it easy to pull out of the water. Get the all new Excursion 5 and fish the day away.
Specs of Intex Excursion 5 Five Person Inflatable Raft with Oars and Pump
- Manufacturer: Intex
- Model Number: 68325-Gray
- Oars: 54" aluminum oars that collapse for easy storage
- Capacity: 5 Persons or 1,000 lbs
- Dimensions: 144" L x 66" W x 17" H
- Vinyl: 30 gauge
- Pump: Intex Double Quick II High-Output Hand Pump
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Accessories Included: Storage duffel bag, repair patch, all-around grab line, gear pouch, U.S. Coast Guard I.D.
- Optional Accessories: Motor Mount Kit (fittings strong enough to handle up to a 1.5 HP motor)
- Two Boston valves on main hull chambers make inflating and deflating the boat fast
- Four fishing rod holders at the end of the boat for hands free fishing
- Four welded on oar locks allow you to row this boat from either end
- Oar holders on the side allow you to store the oars when not in use
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your boat get there fast.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-561-0259, they can ensure your boat will arrive when you need it
Place your order before 7PM Eastern Time on Thursday December 19th for gauranteed before Christmas.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Boats typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.
This product is currently out of stock, but your in luck! We are expecting more so you can order now and it will ship out
Ships: UPS Ground - $34.87
We work hard to make sure that every order placed Monday - Friday leaves our warehouse the same day, if ordered before 5pm EST. Our quick processing time and fast UPS delivery options help your airbed get there fast.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Your order will leave our warehouse on and then takes an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the UPS ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.